- Go to Google My Maps
- Choose or create a map. Click here for a quick tutorial on how to create a ride.
- Press the 3-dot menu button, to the right of the map title, and choose Export to KML/KMZ
- Select the layer you want to ride (not Entire map), and check Export as KML instead of KMZ
- Press Download to get the KML file
- Come back to this page and upload the KML file with title you want
- In Explorer, look for your ride under Explore Rides->Created
If your ride skips ahead in Explorer, it may not overlap with Streetview at those locations. Make sure you choose Driving directions not biking or walking. Check by going to google.com/maps and select your ride from Menu->Your Places->Maps. Then click the person icon at bottom right of map to show Streetview coverage.